Welcome!

I suppose we all have the feeling that there is "just so much to say", sadly, this is often untrue. So, let’s see if this can be about stuff that is worth reading, or is at least interesting.

Friday, September 5, 2008

The Beginning

In the beginning I suppose we all have the feeling that there is so much to say. But how much of it can possibly be relevant to a reader? In an age where blogs and social networking are the craze, I ask: What good is it to share things with people if those things do not enhance the value of their day? I will write my ideas and opinions... and I will try not to include stupid things like the weather. Let’s see if this can be about stuff that is worth reading, or at least interesting. By the way, it is raining out today. Promises Promises!

No comments: